The role of The Insurance Charities Representative, also known as a Visitor, is to visit applicants requesting help from the the Charity in their local Insurance Institute area in the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for CII member volunteers with a sympathetic and supportive attitude, good organisational skills and the ability to write accurate and concise reports in the following geographical areas:
- Mid Kent
- Inverness, the Highlands and Islands
- Chelmsford and South Essex.
A visitor is usually appointed for a year and key responsibilities include:
- Carrying out visits annually or as and when required to individuals in their homes.
- Verifying information supplied by the beneficiary or individual applying for support.
- Providing a written and detailed confidential report post meeting to the Charity.
If you would like to discuss these opportunities in more detail, then please call us on 020 7606 3163 for an informal chat.