We provide help and support to insurance employees across the UK and Ireland and are proud to have done so since 1902.
You can help us by raising awareness of The Insurance Charities within your organisation, ensuring you and your colleagues know there is a place to turn to should you ever be in need of our help and support.
There are many ways you can get involved:
- participate in our annual Insurance Charities Awareness Week
- if you have a company intranet or magazine you may be able to submit a short article about the charity which we have already drafted for you
- ensure your HR department is aware of the help we provide
- include our details in new starters information packs/induction sessions
- hold an event to raise awareness and fundraise for us
- show our film or presentation at events
- take part in events we run such as our annual Golf Day
- invite us to speak at an event about The Insurance Charities
- display our poster in your offices where permitted
We can send you banners and flyers to use at events and distribute amongst employees. If you would like more information on any of this then please get in contact.